- This event has passed.
Creating a Pipeline of Lifelong Learners with Digital Education
As lifelong learning becomes an increasingly important part of higher education’s offering, join Times Higher Education and Guild Education for a one-hour webinar discussion for US academic institutions that will exchange knowledge and best practice about:
- Why digital education must continue to evolve to fully engage and retain students
- Designing learning experiences that support different types of lifelong learners, including working adult learners
- Supporting variation in assessment to maximize student retention and attainment
- How to measure success, appraise and refine digital courses for continuous improvement
- Optimizing the delivery of digital education for staff and students
- Alistair Lawrence, special projects editor, THE
- Lisa McIntyre-Hite PhD , senior principal, learning solutions, Guild Education
- Michael Pippenger, vice-president and associate provost for internationalization, University of Notre Dame
- Greg Offerman, associate director for advising and outreach, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Blakely Pomietto, senior vice-president for academic affairs and chief academic officer, University of Maryland Global Campus
- Laurie Dodge, vice-chancellor of institutional assessment and planning, vice-provost, Brandman University
- Liesl Folks, senior vice-president for academic affairs and provost, University of Arizona
This is a joint event hosted by THE and Guild Education.