NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Aug 28, 2017
The Bachelor in Business Administration program prepares students for professional opportunities and advancement in a dynamic, global business environment through innovative and career-relevant curriculum. Available online, the Business Administration degree is designed for those who want a high-quality education with built-in flexibility as they work on gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Communication: Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in organizational and professional settings.
- Ethics: Identify and evaluate ethical issues and formulate a defensible resolution in business environments.
- Global: Apply cultural differences, diversity issues, and business functions and processes, in domestic and global settings.
- Technology: Apply technology to support decision making in businesses; leadership.
- Business Functions/Processes: Interpret and implement business functions and processes.
- ACCU 201 Principles of Accounting I
- ACCU 202 Principles of Accounting II
- CSCU 200 Introduction to Computers and Data Processing
- ECNU 201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECNU 202 Principles of Microeconomics
- MATU 203 Introduction to Statistics
- ACCU 360 Financial Statement Analysis
- COMU 410 Organizational Communication
- FINU 305 Business Finance
- MGTU 301 Principles of Management
- MGTU 310 Legal Environment of Business
- MGTU 400 Global Environment of Business
- MGTU 315 Operations Management
- MKTU 301 Principles of Marketing
- OLCU 350 Leadership and Professional Ethics
- OLCU 425 Leadership in Diverse and Multicultural Organizations
- MGTU 410 Strategic Management (Core Capstone Course)
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
- Federal Pell Grants, with up to $5,920 per year in grant aid
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- The $2,500 American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs
- Brandman University’s courses are offered on a trimester system, with two 8-week sessions offered each trimester.
- Brandman offers monthly start dates and flexible schedules, allowing you to:
- Enroll in one or two classes at a time, starting every eight weeks.
- Take your classes online, with flexibility to balance work, school, family, and personal life.
- Gain knowledge and skills that are career-relevant and can be applied tomorrow.
Pell Grants*, offered by the U.S. Government, provide students with up to $5,920, per year in grant aid. Unlike loans, grants do not need to be repaid.
The Lifelong Learning Credit (up to $2000) and the American Opportunity Tax Credit* (up to $2500) are both available annually to U.S. students.
Guild negotiates reduced tuition with partner colleges and programs, giving you affordable options from the start.
Guild works with your employer to offer corporate tuition assistance to qualified employees.
Guild is committed to reduce the cost of higher education for hard-working adults. We'll help make an affordable path to move your education forward.
* Pell Grants are only available to students in undergraduate degree programs & the American Opportunity Tax Credit is only available for students in undergrad or master's degree programs. All other funding categories are available for all students.
Guild is designed for working adults. With 100% online classes, you work and study when it’s most convenient for you.
Your team is here to support you through admissions, the financial aid process, and each of your classes
"My General Manager says that he's seen a lot of development and changes in how I manage... I would recommend this 10/10 to anyone."
Shania | Service Manager | Chipotle
Student in Guild's Management Training Program, starting her degree at CSU Global in 2017
"I want to graduate with a Bachelor's in Special Education before my oldest daughter graduates high school in 2020! My kids are my support and they think that mom going back to school is amazing!"
Chavonne | Paraprofessional | Denver Public Schools
B.A. in Special Education (K-12) at Western Governors University
"Guild’s programs and services are practical and transformative. I am very thankful for Guild's on-going support and advice."
Guild class alumna
San Jose, California
Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply to this offering
- Complete the SmarterMeasure assessment related to your online learning style
- Send Guild your unofficial transcripts
- Submit your official transcripts to Brandman
- Apply for financial aid
- McCann’s Assessment for math and/or reading level (if necessary)
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.