NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Nov 27, 2017
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
- Federal Pell Grants, with up to $5,920 per year in grant aid
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- The $2,500 American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs
ScheduleView syllabus / course list
Pell Grants*, offered by the U.S. Government, provide students who qualify with up to $5,920, per year in grant aid. Unlike loans, grants do not need to be repaid.
The Lifelong Learning Credit (up to $2000) and the American Opportunity Tax Credit* (up to $2500) are both available annually to U.S. students.
Guild negotiates reduced tuition with partner colleges and programs, giving you affordable options from the start.
Guild works with your employer to offer corporate tuition assistance to qualified employees.
Guild is committed to reduce the cost of higher education for hard-working adults. We'll help make an affordable path to move your education forward.
* Pell Grants are only available to eligible students in undergraduate degree programs & the American Opportunity Tax Credit is only available for students in undergrad or master's degree programs. All other funding categories are available for all students.
Guild is designed for working adults. With 100% online classes, you work and study when it’s most convenient for you.
Your team is here to support you through admissions, the financial aid process, and each of your classes
"My General Manager says that he's seen a lot of development and changes in how I manage... I would recommend this 10/10 to anyone."
Shania | Service Manager | Chipotle
Student in Guild's Management Training Program, starting her degree at CSU Global in 2017
"I want to graduate with a Bachelor's in Special Education before my oldest daughter graduates high school in 2020! My kids are my support and they think that mom going back to school is amazing!"
Chavonne | Paraprofessional | Denver Public Schools
B.A. in Special Education (K-12) at Western Governors University
"Guild’s programs and services are practical and transformative. I am very thankful for Guild's on-going support and advice."
Guild class alumna
San Jose, California
Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply to this offering
- Complete the SmarterMeasure assessment related to your online learning style
- Send Guild your unofficial transcripts
- Submit your official transcripts to Bellevue
- Apply for financial aid
- Flexible - Whether you prefer to study online or in-class, during the day or at night, earning a degree can fit into your busy life. Our faculty and student coach/advisors will work closely with you to help manage your real life challenges.
- Non-Profit - Bellevue University is a private, non-profit institution founded nearly 50 years ago. We are deeply committed to our mission of making higher education accessible so that regardless of circumstances, more people can achieve their hopes and dreams.
- Accredited - Bellevue University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission through the U.S. Department of Education. Accreditation provides assurance that we are committed to standards of excellence, core values, and to working for the common good of society.
- Affordable - The combination of our generous credit transfers, reasonable tuition, and minimal fees make Bellevue University an affordable choice.
- Accelerated - Transferring your existing credits and selecting the program that's right for you eliminates unnecessary classes and helps ensure you can earn your degree as quickly as possible.
- Real World-Focused - Our degrees are designed to help you learn and apply real world professional knowledge, and master the essential skills employers seek. Choose from more than 70 degrees in fields that offer potential for job growth.
- Online - Online learning at Bellevue University is designed to be engaging, to help you become a confident professional through extensive faculty and peer-to-peer interaction.
- Supportive - Our dedicated team of faculty and staff will help you get on the path that's right for you and stay with you every step of the way as you earn your degree and achieve your goals.
- Military Friendly - Helping active duty military and veterans earn their degree has been core to our mission since our founding in 1966. With specific programs and support, such as our Military Veterans Service Center, we are ranked among the best in the nation for military students.
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.