Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts –Online Program
Offered by: University of Denver
College credits: 45-180 credit hours
Course length: 10 Weeks
NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Jun 18, 2018
- CA 3050 - Media and Society
- CA 3100 - Cross-Cultural Communication
- CA 3150 - Effective Presentations
- CA 3200 - Art and Interpretation
- CA 3250 - How the Body Talks
- CA 3300 - Creating Dialogue
- BACP 3350 - Directed Research
- BACP 3400 - Civic Engagement
- BACP 3450 - Integrative Project Design
- BACP 3500 - Integrative Project
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With financial aid, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Federal Pell Grants, with up to $5,920 per year in grant aid
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- The $2,500 American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs
- University of Denver courses are offered on a quarter system, with individual 10-week terms
- Enroll in one or two classes at a time, starting every 10 weeks.
- Take your classes entirely online, with flexibility to balance work, school, family, and personal life.
- Gain knowledge and skills that are career-relevant and can be applied tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply to this offering
- Complete the SmarterMeasure assessment related to your online learning style
- Send Guild your unofficial transcripts
- Submit your official application and transcripts to the University of Denver
- Apply for financial aid
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.