Advanced Coursework: Digital Leadership Micromasters powered by edX –Online Program
Offered by: Boston University
College credits: N/A
Course length: 6-8 Weeks per course
About this Program
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce?
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
- Average salary for leadership positions in the IT industry is $101,020. (SOURCE: Burning Glass)
- Immediate career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Program Managers, First time managers, Mid-career professionals, Process Leads, Entrepreneurs
- Longer term career prospects include roles such as Director for Business Development, Customer Experience, HR, Operations, Business Strategist, etc.
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Platform Strategy for Business
- Leading in the Digital Age
- Designing for Experimentation to Enhance Digital Business Innovation
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With tuition assistance, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.