Advanced Coursework: Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate Program powered by edX –Online Program
Offered by: Catalyst
College credits: N/A
Course length: 1-4 Weeks
About this Program
Acquire the globally in-demand skills necessary to build an inclusive workplace culture in this Inclusive Leadership Professional Certificate Program.
- Inclusiveness is not a "soft" skill—it’s a crucial competitive leadership capability necessary in today’s global market. (Source: PWC, The CEO Agenda, 2015)
- “Companies that are highly effective communicators had 47% higher total returns to shareholders.” (Source: Towers Watson, Capitalizing on Effective Communication: p.2)
- "Leveraging an increasingly diverse talent pool" is a “top workforce trend impacting talent priorities.” (Source: Mercer, 2016 Global Talent Trends Study).
- The skills necessary to be an inclusive leader through case studies, assessments, and discussion with a global group of learners.
- How to leverage core inclusive leadership behaviors of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage and Humility (EACH) in any setting.
- Inclusive leadership skills that enable work-life effectiveness.
- Position yourself as a leader through inclusive communication
- Get Beyond Work-Life Balance (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Leading with Effective Communication (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Becoming a Successful Leader (Inclusive Leadership Training)
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With tuition assistance, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.