Advanced Coursework: Project Management Micromasters powered by edX –Online Program
Offered by: Rochester Institute of Technology
College credits: N/A
Course length: 1-11 weeks per course
NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Aug 27, 2018
The Project Management MicroMasters Program from RIT is a graduate level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT's Master's Degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
What You'll Learn:
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With tuition assistance, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.