Advanced Coursework: Digital Marketing Certificate powered by edX –Online Program
Offered by: Wharton School of Business
College credits: N/A
Course length: 5-6 weeks per course
NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Apr 30, 2018
Make yourself more marketable and put your career in high gear with a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton. Learn the key marketing skills most in-demand today: omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy and analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention.
What You'll Learn:
- How to leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability
- New techniques in Market Research, including Regression Analysis (modeling cause and effect), Conjoint Analysis (valuing attributes and measuring preference), and Social Media Analytics
- How to generate more word of mouth and leverage the power of social media to get your products, ideas, and messages to catch on
- How to decide what initial experiments your company should invest in to achieve customer centricity
- How to choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
- Managing the Value of Customer Relationships
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and E-Commerce
- Marketing Analytics: Data Tools and Techniques
- Selling Ideas: How to Influence Others, and Get Your Message to Catch On
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With tuition assistance, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.