Advanced Coursework: Data Analysis for Life Sciences XSeries powered by edX –Online Program
Offered by: Harvard University
Course length: 4 weeks per course
Currently, biomedical research groups around the world are producing more data than they can handle.
- Basic statistical concepts and R programming skills necessary for analyzing data in the life sciences
- The underlying mathematical basics of linear models useful for data analysis in the life sciences
- The techniques commonly used to perform statistical inference on high throughput data
- Several techniques that are widely used in the analysis of high-dimensional data
- Statistics and R
- Introduction to Linear Models and Matrix Algebra
- Statistical Inference and Modeling for High-throughput Experiments
- High-Dimensional Data Analysis
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With tuition assistance, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.