This program offers a variety of concentrations so you can tailor your degree to meet your career goals. Concentrations include:
- Health Care Administration
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management*
- Management Information Systems
- Military Leadership
- Non-profit Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Administration
- Sports Management**
- Apply contemporary leadership and management models and theories.
- Apply change frameworks and models.
- Apply legal principles to guide professional behavior and decisions.
- Articulate personal values and goals as guideposts for professional behavior.
- Submit official transcript(s) from an accredited college, university, or other degree-granting institution, verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree. Send official transcript(s) directly from the identified college or university to the Wilmington University Graduate Admissions office or email [email protected]
- Meet with a program chair or advisor for a program planning conference if not completed earlier. Official transcripts should be on file prior to the conference. Students may bring unofficial transcript(s) to this meeting if official transcript(s) are not yet on file.
Advancement to Degree Candidacy
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) are on file with the Graduate Admissions office.
- Successfully completed MGT 6501 as one of the first four courses in the program.
- Completed a program planning conference.
*Recognized by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
**Certified Athletic Administrator
- MBA 7600 Global Marketing Management
- MGT 6501 Organization Theory and Design
- MGT 6503 Leadership Development and Change Management
- MGT 7400 Analysis of Decision Making
- MGT 7591 Leadership and Communication
- MGT 7710 Integrative Independent Study Project A
- MGT 7800 Strategy in Organizations
- MGT 8800 Integrative Independent Study Project B
- MHR 7830 Finance and Accounting for Managers
- MOL 6600 Legal and Ethical Aspects of Organizations
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
The Lifelong Learning Credit (up to $2000) and the American Opportunity Tax Credit* (up to $2500) are both available annually to eligible U.S. students.
Guild negotiates reduced tuition with partner colleges and programs, giving you affordable options from the start.
Guild works with your employer to offer corporate tuition assistance to qualified employees.
Guild is committed to reduce the cost of higher education for hard-working adults. We'll help make an affordable path to move your education forward.
* The American Opportunity Tax Credit is only available for eligible students in undergrad or master's degree programs. All other funding categories are available for all eligible students. Please check with your individual employer to verify your eligibility.
Guild is designed for working adults. With 100% online classes, you work and study when it’s most convenient for you.
Your team is here to support you through admissions, the financial aid process, and each of your classes
"My General Manager says that he's seen a lot of development and changes in how I manage... I would recommend this 10/10 to anyone."
Shania | Service Manager | Chipotle
Student in Guild's Management Training Program, starting her degree at CSU Global in 2017
"I want to graduate with a Bachelor's in Special Education before my oldest daughter graduates high school in 2020! My kids are my support and they think that mom going back to school is amazing!"
Chavonne | Paraprofessional | Denver Public Schools
B.A. in Special Education (K-12) at Western Governors University
"Guild’s programs and services are practical and transformative. I am very thankful for Guild's on-going support and advice."
Guild class alumna
San Jose, California
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.