NEXT COURSE STARTS ON Jun 4, 2018
- Though Artificial Intelligence is one of the fastest-growing areas for high-tech professionals, there are too few qualified engineers, according to a recent Kiplinger report.
- Robotics and artificial intelligence will impact wide segments of daily life by 2025, with huge implications for a range of industries such as health care, transport and logistics, customer service, and home maintenance. (Pew Internet)
- The need for AI specialists exists in just about every field as companies seek to give computers the ability to think, learn, and adapt. (IEEE)
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunities as a Machine Learning Software Engineer, Deep Learning Specialist, Data Scientist, Automation Engineer, 3D Artist, Computer Vision Engineer, and many more!
"GE highly values professionals with proficiency in artificial intelligence and machine learning. For me, a candidate credentialed through edX MicroMasters course in Artificial Intelligence would have a marked advantage."— Michael Idelchik , Vice President of Advanced Technology Programs, GE
- Solid understanding of the guiding principles of AI.
- Apply concepts of machine learning to real life problems and applications.
- Design and harness the power of Neural Networks.
- Broad applications of AI in fields of robotics, vision and physical simulation.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) ($376)
- Machine Learning ($376)
- Robotics ($426)
- Animation and CGI Motion ($476)
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
ScheduleView syllabus / course list
The Lifelong Learning Credit (up to $2000) and the American Opportunity Tax Credit* (up to $2500) are both available annually to eligible U.S. students.
Guild negotiates reduced tuition with partner colleges and programs, giving you affordable options from the start.
Guild works with your employer to offer corporate tuition assistance to qualified employees.
Guild is committed to reduce the cost of higher education for hard-working adults. We'll help make an affordable path to move your education forward.
* The American Opportunity Tax Credit is only available for eligible students in undergrad or master's degree programs. All other funding categories are available for all eligible students. Please check with your individual employer to verify your eligibility.
Guild is designed for working adults. With 100% online classes, you work and study when it’s most convenient for you.
Your team is here to support you through admissions, the financial aid process, and each of your classes
"My General Manager says that he's seen a lot of development and changes in how I manage... I would recommend this 10/10 to anyone."
Shania | Service Manager | Chipotle
Student in Guild's Management Training Program, starting her degree at CSU Global in 2017
"I want to graduate with a Bachelor's in Special Education before my oldest daughter graduates high school in 2020! My kids are my support and they think that mom going back to school is amazing!"
Chavonne | Paraprofessional | Denver Public Schools
B.A. in Special Education (K-12) at Western Governors University
"Guild’s programs and services are practical and transformative. I am very thankful for Guild's on-going support and advice."
Guild class alumna
San Jose, California
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.