Master of Science in Leadership and Organizations, Strategic Innovation and Change –Online Program
Offered by: University of Denver
College credits: 48 Credit Hours
Course length: 10 Weeks
Broaden and deepen your skills in strategy, innovation, entrepreneurism, and change management in this program designed to provide leaders with the knowledge needed to thrive in any sector. As a leader, you not only need the innovative idea, but an effective plan to implement and measure its success. You’ll learn:
- The strategic planning process
- Change management techniques
- Impact of financial and budget planning
- The impact of change on organizational ecosystems
- ORL 4500 - Leadership Development
- ORL 4510 - Building the 21st Century Organization
- ORL 4520 - Principles of Financing for Organizations
- ORL 4905 - Graduate Social Research Methods
- ORL 4901 - Capstone Project
- ORL 4902 - Capstone Seminar
- ORL 4904 - Interdisciplinary Capstone Seminar
- ORL 4400 - Leading Strategic Planning in Organizations
- ORL 4410 - Principles of Environmental Scanning
- ORL 4420 - Leading Change for Transformation
- ORL 4530 - Leading a Culture of Organizational Innovation
Your academic advisor will help you select electives that align with your career and personal goals, and your advisor will obtain any necessary approvals from the academic director.
Popular electives for students pursuing Leadership and Organizations programs include:
- ORL 4110 - Fundamentals of Organizational Development
- ORL 4115 - Organizational Culture and Organizational Development Impacts
- ORL 4120 - Team Interventions
- ORL 4125 - Evaluate and Sustain Change
- ORL 4170 - Developing Human Capital in Organizations
- ORL 4550 - Strategic Organizational Partnerships
- ORL 4980 - Internship
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With financial aid, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- The $2,500 American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs
- University of Denver courses are offered on a quarter system, with individual 10-week terms
- Enroll in one or two classes at a time, starting every 10 weeks.
- Take your classes entirely online, with flexibility to balance work, school, family, and personal life.
- Gain knowledge and skills that are career-relevant and can be applied tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.