Master of Science in Information and Communications Technology, Technology Management –Online Program
Offered by: University of Denver
College credits: 48 Credit Hours
Course length: 10 Weeks
You’ll learn how to:
- Formulate plans to manage technologies for strategic advantage
- Develop and evaluate business cases
- Assess the role of strategic alliances within an organization
- Create and defend IT service assurance plans
- Analyze cloud and internet law across various IT scenarios
- Evaluate strategies and utilize best practices in technology forecasting and innovation
- ICT 4000 - ICT Business Foundations
- ICT 4005 - ICT Technical Foundations
- ICT 4010 - Enterprise Architecture
- ICT 4901 - Capstone Project
- ICT 4902 - Capstone Seminar
- ICT 4904 - Interdisciplinary Capstone Seminar
- ICT 4015 - Managing Technology For Strategic Value
- ICT 4020 - Business Forecasting and Planning
- ICT 4025 - Technology and Innovation Management
- ICT 4100 - Principles of Project Management
Your academic advisor will help you select electives that align with your career and personal goals, and your advisor will obtain any necessary approvals from the academic director.
Popular electives for students pursuing Information And Communications Technology programs include:
- ICT 4030 - Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- ICT 4035 - Applied Enterprise Architecture Solutions
- ICT 4045 - Information Technology Service Assurance
- ICT 4105 - Project Contracts & Procurement
- ICT 4110 - Project Management Tools & Techniques
- ICT 4115 - Project Management Dynamics
- ICT 4155 - Strategic Alliances in the Technology Sector
- ICT 4160 - Advanced Methods for Complex Projects
- ICT 4165 - Project Collaboration with SharePoint
- ICT 4170 - Agile Techniques & Practices in Project Management
- COMM 4324 - Web Analytics
- ICT 4605 - Principles of Information Security
- ICT 4675 - Information Systems Security in Healthcare
- ICT 4685 - Cloud and Internet Law
- ICT 4815 - Managing Global Telecommunications Projects
Cost and Schedule
Guild provides reduced cost education for working adults. We’ll help you have an affordable path to move your education forward.
With financial aid, Guild students may be eligible to pay a fraction of the published cost to advance their education.
- Tuition assistance benefits from your employer
- The $2,500 American Opportunity Tax Credit
- Guild's tuition discount, and no out-of-state tuition costs
- University of Denver courses are offered on a quarter system, with individual 10-week terms
- Enroll in one or two classes at a time, starting every 10 weeks.
- Take your classes entirely online, with flexibility to balance work, school, family, and personal life.
- Gain knowledge and skills that are career-relevant and can be applied tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learnings and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.