It’s easier than ever to balance a career and an education.
As a Chipotle employee, you’re eligible for up to $5,250 per year toward your education.
You can earn up to 38 college credits for your on-the-job training at Chipotle.
Education advisors will help you find the right class or degree and navigate your tuition assistance funding.
Our Network of Learning Providers
Guild works with accredited learning providers and nonprofit universities to offer you a quality education at an affordable cost.
High School Completion and GED
Earn your high school diploma or GED with the support of a Guild coach.
Beginner to advanced classes are designed to build your confidence, increase your vocabulary, and help you better connect with your coworkers.
Business and Management
Browse a variety of standalone business courses, along with multiple degree options, focused on business and management.
Watch this quick video to learn more about your education benefits!
Our advisors can answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost.
- A personal college and career advisor to help you navigate programs and offerings.
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace.
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career.
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees.
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback, and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learning and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.
Crew who have 12 months of continuous employment in addition to all hourly and all salaried managers and staff, are eligible for up to $5,250 in Chipotle Tuition assistance, as well as up to $5,815 in federal financial aid (depending on household income and assets) and discounts at all of Guild's university partners.
Lastly, spouses, partners, and children of Chipotle employees are also eligible for up to $5,815 in federal financial aid (depending on household income and assets) and discounts at all of Guild's university partners.
If you're not yet ready for a degree program, other semester-long classes and programs cost between $675 and $2,450.
Graduate degrees are shorter (one to two years on average) but graduate classes cost more at $450 to $550 per credit.
And remember—most students do not pay full tuition—see below for your eligibility for Chipotle tuition assistance and federal financial aid.
1) Guild offers discounts for Chipotle employees on most of its classes, programs, and degrees. Speak with an admissions advisor to learn more about discounts for specific offerings.
2) Chipotle offers Tuition Assistance of up to $5,250 to cover 90% of tuition, books and fees for crew with 12 months of continuous employment, and all hourly and salaried managers at Chipotle who earn C grades or higher.
3) Employees who have not yet earned a bachelor's degree may be eligible for up to $5,815 in federal grants for undergraduate classes, programs, and degrees, based on their household income and assets.
Additionally, Chipotle employees are eligible to apply for other scholarships and grants—speak with an admissions advisor about those potential opportunities.
Do I qualify for the Tuition Assistance program?
What courses are eligible?
Chipotle reimburses 90% of the following up to a maximum annual reimbursement amount of $5,250. Any expenses covered by Scholarships and Grants are not eligible for reimbursement.
Instead of paying up front and filing the Chipotle tuition reimbursement documents, Guild will work with Chipotle to pay tuition directly for your classes, programs, and degrees. This means you don't have to pay up front and wait for your reimbursement, and you won't need to take out loans to pay for your education. By easing the financial and administrative burdens of paying for school, Guild can help you keep your focus on school!
As a Guild student, you also have access to discounts on Guild's classes, programs, and degrees. Compared to the average student, you'll pay substantially less.
You'll be able to apply your Chipotle training for up to 38 college credits. You'll also take each online Bellevue course with a small community of Chipotle employees from across the country. Your classes tie directly to the work you’re doing at Chipotle today, and most importantly, you can apply your $5,250 Chipotle education benefit to cover your tuition costs.
Click here to learn more and apply.