DaVita employees can now earn a debt-free college degree.
DaVita education benefits of $3,000 per year and discounts at over 80 nonprofit colleges and universities.
The opportunity to earn up to 21 college credits for your DaVita PCT and RN training - that’s worth over $7,000 in tuition costs!
Live, online courses that fit your busy schedule and personalized advising to support you from admissions to graduation.
Our Nonprofit Education ProvidersDaVita works with nonprofit, accredited learning providers to offer you a quality education at an affordable cost.
B.S. in Health Sciences, Prehealth Professional Focus
Complete healthcare prerequisites while deciding whether to pursue a clinical or nonclinical pathway.
Management Training Program - Healthcare Focus
Take advantage of emerging opportunities at DaVita and beyond by developing strong management and leadership skills through a curriculum focused on the healthcare setting.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
Continue your nursing career delivering patient-centered care by pursuing a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing.
Have Questions?Our advisors can answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All benefits-eligible DaVita employees (those who’ve passed their 90th day) are eligible for college admissions & financial aid advising through DaVita’s education partnership with Guild.
- Employees who have completed specific training programs, such as the STAR training program for PCTs and RNS, are eligible for up to 21 college credits at partner school like Colorado State University’s Global Campus and Bellevue University.
- DaVita offers tuition assistance to both full and part-time employees. The maximum benefit is $3,000 per calendar year. Call today to learn more about accessing your DaVita tuition dollars: (720) 496-1770
- Complete the form above and an education coach will contact you with additional information.
- Alternatively, you can call us directly at: (720) 496-1770
- Thanks to discounts from our partners, most of the classes and degree programs for DaVita employees are between $350 to $500 per credit. That adds up to $4,200 to $4,920 per semester for undergraduate degrees, which is much lower than the national average.
- Graduate degrees are shorter (1 to 2 years on average), but graduate classes cost more at $500 to $620 per credit.
- If you're not yet ready for a degree program, other semester-long classes and programs cost between $675 to $2,450.
- Guild partners with employers to offer online classes, programs, and degrees from universities top-ranked for their support of working adults.
- You are matched with an education coach who helps you find the right program, navigate the financial aid process, and provides you with personal college and career advising to succeed from day one to graduation.
- To give employees a variety of options, Guild partners with a consortium of universities and learning providers, including Brandman University, Bellevue University, and University of Denver, in addition to offering custom content.