Continue your education by maximizing your GI Bill benefits with Hire Heroes | Powered by Guild
Hire Heroe's education opportunities
Heading back to school can be overwhelming. A college advisor can help you explore university options and navigate the GI Bill benefits process.
Transitioning from the military can be a big step. With Guild, you can access free college advising and find degree programs that help you grow your career.
Online and on-demand with flexible programs and courses that fit your busy schedule.
What our students say
“I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my career. Now I’m pursuing a degree in something I love and am passionate about.”
“Every week, a Student Success Advisor checks up on me to make sure that everything is going smooth and is there for me if a need ever arises. They engage you and treat you as if they were your own family, because that's what we as veterans are: a family.”
“Once this program came around, I thought this would be the best time to actually go back to school. I had always wanted to get a bachelor’s in business and now I know I can do it.”
Featured universities and learning partnersGuild works with accredited learning providers and nonprofit universities to offer you a quality education at an affordable cost.
Programs powered by edX
Recommended programs for Hire Heroes
Why further your education
Greater earning potential
+ $23.7 K
The average salary increase for someone with a bachelor’s degree.
More likely to avoid unemployment.
Maximize your potential
Students say classes help them feel more capable.
Be a role model
If you earn a degree, there’s a good chance your kids will too.
More Resources For You
If you have questions about the types of aid available, we can connect you to the education office at your local military installation, or the Department of Veterans Affairs at 888-442-4551 or the GI Bill website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal student adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and military training
- Veterans may be able to cover up to 100% of their undergraduate tuition through a variety of sources based on their status. These sources include tuition assistance and veteran’s education benefits. Our university partners also offer discounts to Guild students and to members of the military who qualify.
- Thanks to discounts from our partners, most of the classes and degree programs at Guild are between $250 to $350 per credit. That means $3,000 to $3,500 per semester for undergraduate degrees, which is much lower than the national average. If you're not yet ready for a degree program, other semester-long classes and programs cost between $675 and $2,450. Graduate degrees are shorter (one to two years on average), but graduate classes cost more at $450 to $550 per credit.
- Remember—those who have served often pay little to no tuition.