It's easier than ever to balance a career and an education.
As a Taco Bell employee, you’re eligible for up to $5,250 per year towards your education.
You can earn college credit for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell.
Education advisors will help you find the right college, program or class and navigate your tuition assistance funding.
Watch this quick video to learn more about your education benefits!
Our Network of Learning Providers
Guild works with accredited learning providers and nonprofit universities to offer you a quality education at an affordable cost.
Business and Management
Browse a variety of standalone business courses along with multiple degree options focused on business and management.
College Prep & English Language
From GED courses to college prep courses—we offer a variety of options to meet you where you are in your education journey.
Marketing & Communication
We offer degrees in Marketing along with courses on topics like Psychology, Communication, and Organizational Behavior.
Our advisors can answer any questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career advisor to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback, and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learning and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.
- Taco Bell employees are eligible for varying amounts of Tuition Assistance, from $1,000 to $5,250.
- The total assistance amount depends upon factors like your role and whether you are part of a franchise or a corporate store.
- Note that not all employees are immediately eligible for Tuition Assistance.
- However, all employees are eligible for Guild’s tuition discounts, waived application fee, and advising in accessing up to $5,920 in federal financial aid.
Please contact an admissions advisor at (720) 577-4565 to find out your eligibility.
This is not needs or obstacle based; it is a passion-based scholarship program. The Live Más Scholarship is not based on your grades or how well you play sports. No essays, no test scores, no right or wrong answers. We’re looking for the next generation of innovators, creators and dreamers – whose post-high school education we will help fund.