- This event has passed.
Where No Educator Has Gone Before
For the higher education industry, going back to the pre-pandemic “normal” may feel comfortable, but learners are unlikely to allow a complete regression to what higher education was before the onset of Covid-19. Rather than reinstating legacy teaching methodology and policies that have proven exclusionary and inequitable, we need to take this opportunity and all that we have learned from the past year of online learning to innovate.
- Lisa McIntyre-Hite PhD , senior principal, learning solutions, Guild Education
- Dr. Robbie Melton, Associate Vice President, SMART Global Technology Innovation Center and Dean, Graduate School, Tennessee State University
- Bryan Alexander, Futurist and Consultant, The Future of Education Observatory
- John Opper, Executive Director, Distance Learning and Student Services, Florida Virtual Campus
- Rahim Rajan, Deputy Director, Postsecondary Success, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
This was the opening panel for WCET’s 2021 Summit.