Your education benefits at Mission 43Powered by Guild
Sign up for your company's education benefits!Get Started
Mission43's education opportunities
Heading back to school can be overwhelming. A college advisor can help you explore university options and navigate the GI Bill benefits process.
Transitioning from the military can be a big step. With Guild, you can access free college advising and find degree programs that help you grow your career.
Online and on-demand with flexible programs that fit your busy schedule.
What our students say
“I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my career. Now I’m pursuing a degree in something I love and am passionate about.”
“For me to expect my children to attend college, I needed to set the example and show them the value in a college education.”
“Once this program came around, I thought this would be the best time to actually go back to school. I had always wanted to get a bachelor’s in business and now I know I can do it.”
Featured universities and learning partnersGuild works with accredited learning providers and nonprofit universities to offer you a quality education at an affordable cost.
Recommended programs for Mission43
Why further your education
Greater earning potential
+ $23.7 K
The average salary increase for someone with a bachelor’s degree.
More likely to avoid unemployment.
Maximize your potential
Students say classes help them feel more capable.
Be a role model
If you earn a degree, there’s a good chance your kids will too.
Frequently Asked Questions
The J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Family Foundation is based in Boise, Idaho. The year 2016 marks 50 years of giving by the Foundation with a total of more than $650 million given to Idaho children and families. In this landmark anniversary year, the foundation has launched Mission43, an initiative focused on Idaho veterans and creating opportunities for them to lead, learn, and inspire in our communities. The J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation truly believes that the American veteran is a civic asset that has the power to positively transform the state of Idaho.
- A path to finish your degree or take graduate courses, at little to no cost
- A personal college and career adviser to help you navigate programs and offerings
- Online classes that allow you to work at your own pace
- Relevant classes and programs designed to help you advance in your career
- Credit recognition for past college credits and corporate credits towards your degrees
- Students first: We're here to help you, and you come first in our world. In exchange, we expect you give your all and to support your fellow classmates.
- We learn best by doing: Experimentation, learning by doing, feedback and reflection lay at the core of every learning experience with Guild.
- Feedback makes us better, in fact, it’s a gift: Practice only makes perfect when we get feedback on how to improve.
- Reflection is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have: Reflection allows us to digest the learning and feedback we’ve received.
- Community matters: We’re all in this together and we expect all Guild members to appreciate the role we play in each other’s learning experience.
Thanks to discounts from our partners, most of the classes and degree programs at Guild are between $250 to $350 per credit. That means $3,000 to $3,500 per semester for undergraduate degrees, which is much lower than the national average. If you're not yet ready for a degree program, other semester-long classes and programs cost between $675 and $2,450. Graduate degrees are shorter (one to two years on average), but graduate classes cost more at $450 to $550 per credit.
Remember—those who have served often pay little to no tuition.